Bluetooth transmitter + Pre-Amp

Subject: Bluetooth transmitter + Pre-Amp
From: "Kent Olsen" kent_olsen
Date: Fri May 31, 2019 2:19 am ((PDT))
I enjoy making night recordings with my Marantz PMD661 MK II and Telinga
PRO-8 MK2 to monitor night migrating birds.

I have two questions:

1) I would like to connect the recorder to my wireless headphones through
Bluetooth. Any recommendations on which Bluetooth transmitter I should use
to connect to my recorder to provide signal to my headphones?

2) I consider placing a pre-amp between the microphone and the recorder to
reduce self-noise from the recorder. There are left and right XLR coming
from the microphone and I would like to continue left and right from the
pre-amp. Any recommendations?

The recorder is places inside the house and connected to the microphone
through two parallel 30 meter XLR-cables.

Mvh.

Kent Olsen

Mobile: +45 40 27 20 30