Last Minute opportunity to join Gordon Hempton in the World's First

Subject: Last Minute opportunity to join Gordon Hempton in the World's First
From: jakehaupert
Date: Thu May 30, 2019 5:34 pm ((PDT))
Interested in listening and recording with the SoundTracker, Gordon Hempton=
? =0D
 =0D
=0D
 Here is your chance as we just had two spots open up, but there's an excit=
ing catch... You'd have to depart on the 2nd of June! =0D
 =0D
=0D
 It's very intimate group of 8 that will go deep into the Amazon, live with=
 the Cofan Community and explore this remarkable biosphere. =0D
 =0D
=0D
 If you're truly interested and ready to answer this call to adventure, it'=
s 30% off and you have to immediately text or call Jake Haupert at 206-931-=
3379 and he will connect you with Gordon for an interview and the opportuni=
ty to explore the Amazon with him NEXT WEEK! =0D
 =0D
=0D
 If you're not ready to jump at this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, we are=
 also offering a departure in June of 2020.=0D
 =0D
=0D
 https://www.explorer-x.com/ecuador-amazon-awakenings https://www.explorer-=
x.com/ecuador-amazon-awakenings=0D
=0D
 https://www.quietparks.org/wilderness-quiet-parks https://www.quietparks.o=
rg/wilderness-quiet-parks=0D
=0D
 =0D
=0D
 Join internationally acclaimed acoustic ecologist Gordon Hempton http://ww=
w.soundtracker.com/ in one of the wildest and most sonically beautiful plac=
es on Earth, the Amazon Rainforest, as you reawaken your senses and reconne=
ct not only with yourself but also with Planet Earth. Once viscerally guide=
d by our senses, especially the animal alert of 360-degree hearing, most mo=
dern men and women, buffeted by noise pollution in man-made concrete and gl=
ass city canyons, and increasingly addicted to mass social media and earbud=
 escape, have become disconnected from a world they seldom experience first=
hand. In the natural amphitheater of the Amazon Rainforest, select members =
of the indigenous Cofan http://www.cofan.org/ tribe will guide us safely th=
rough their homelands, interpret the natural history, share their knowledge=
 of edible plants and animals, and care for our needs while we immerse ours=
elves in a rare, still-pristine nature setting. =0D
=0D
After arriving in Quito, we=92ll descend from the Andes into the Amazon Bas=
in. First by car, then by motor boat, canoe, and on foot, we=92ll progressi=
vely shed the modern world, gradually awakening our senses while discoverin=
g a rich jungle concert. Our five-day jungle camp will conclude with an eve=
ning float trip down the Zabalo River with a acapella performance by record=
ing artist Aida Shahghasemi http://www.aidashahghasemi.com/, as insects wea=
ve complex rhythms and rainforest birds serenade day=92s end. Upon our retu=
rn to Zabalo Village, you will have the option to remain at the village to =
learn more about Cofan culture or camp alone far within the jungle for two =
nights. What does it mean to be all alone, far from the nearest human being=
 at the center of spectacularly abundant biodiversity?  Cofan Chief and Sha=
man Randy Borman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dj4yCdGB2NG4 will help an=
swer such soul-searching questions. Amazon Awakenings promises an unforgett=
able life-shaping opportunity.=0D
 Quiet Parks International=0D
 We are proud to share our support for our partners at Quiet Parks Internat=
ional https://www.quietparks.org/ for awarding the Cofan Nation of Ecuador'=
s Amazon rainforest the highest award as First Wilderness Quiet Park.=0D
 =93Until now, not one place on Earth has been off-limits to noise pollutio=
n; natural quiet has become an endangered species without people knowing it=
,=94 stated Gordon Hempton, QPI Co-Founder. He went on to say, =93Science h=
as made it abundantly clear that noise pollution is not just an annoyance, =
it causes health loss and dramatically impacts wildlife=92s ability to surv=
ive. By certifying the Zabalo River as the world=92s first Quiet Park we ar=
e paving the way for many more Quiet Parks around the globe.=94=0D

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: