Re: SASS - Boundary Surface Question

Subject: Re: SASS - Boundary Surface Question
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Sun May 27, 2018 3:49 pm ((PDT))
Tom,

I recall that Rob experimented with building a larger SASS and found
that it picked up low frequency sound better than the head-sized SASS.

I couldn't hear any difference in sound quality with various SASS
construction materials.  I did once try putting a hard facing onto the
foam but I did not like the results, it had a peculiar resonance,
maybe I should have glued the facing on more thoroughly, its possible
I'd only used BluTak.

Try it and see, is my recommendation :-)

Vicki Powys
Australia