Re: Telinga Pro 8MK2

Subject: Re: Telinga Pro 8MK2
From: "G=E9rard OLIVIER" accenteur
Date: Sat May 26, 2018 6:31 am ((PDT))
Thank you David.

I think I will buy it.

G=E9rard OLIVIER

7 Impasse du Fourneau

21120 Til-Ch=E2tel

06 31 00 13 44

 <http://www.chants-oiseaux.fr> www.chants-oiseaux.fr

De :  <>
Envoy=E9 : samedi 26 mai 2018 09:15
=C0 :
Objet : Re: [Nature Recordists] Telinga Pro 8MK2

I=92ve only used the 8 mkII so have nothing to compare it too.  Just wonder=
ful in my humble opinion and you get a lovely sound with the Sound Devices =
mixpre 3 as well.

David Darrell-Lambert

Director

Bird Brain UK Limited

Suite 11908

20-22 Wenlock Road

London

N1 7GU

Company reg 06660127

Mobile 07977 407 550

Mobile 07500 373 256

 <>

www.birdbrainuk.com <http://www.birdbrainuk.com/>

twitter.com/birdbrainuk <http://twitter.com/birdbrainuk>

Birdwatching London book available soon https://www.safehavenbooks.co.uk/bi=
rdwatching-london/

sound recordings available here http://www.xeno-canto.org/contributor/AYKHD=
FBYIH

or https://soundcloud.com/birdbrainuk

videos available here https://vimeo.com/user8824366

On 26 May 2018, at 08:10,  <gerard.olivier6=
@orange.fr>  [naturerecordists] < <n=
> > wrote:

Good morning.
I have a parabole Telinga Pro6W for 15 years.
There is now a Pro 8MK2 model. Do you have any opinion on the difference in=
 quality of this new model ?

Thank you in advance.

G=E9rard

---