Shannon Fields - Open Call for Sounds

Subject: Shannon Fields - Open Call for Sounds
From: robin_parmar_sound
Date: Tue May 1, 2018 10:23 am ((PDT))
CALL FOR SOUNDS=0D
=0D
ISSTA invites your contribution to Shannon Fields, a collaborative geolocat=
ed sound walk. This project highlights the region defined by the Shannon Ri=
ver in Ireland. Presented through a mobile application, sounds will be acti=
vated based on listener proximity to key locations.=0D
=0D
We are looking for sounds of any nature (music, field recording, etc.) that=
 you believe address one of the locations on our walking route. Please read=
 the full call on our website, which contains a map and photographs of the =
route.=0D
=0D
http://issta.ie/shannon-fields/ http://issta.ie/shannon-fields/