2.2018 22.18 "benedict@hawaii.rr.com [naturerecordists]" <

Subject: 2.2018 22.18 " [naturerecordists]" <
> kirjoitti:

Not sure. Nick Roast implied the EM258 extends well above the numbers
listed in the datasheet, but I don't know what the upper end is.

One of the things that's limited testing for me is that I don't have a lot
of known ultrasonic sources to play with. I asked around earlier this week
and may have found a place to record the only species of bat on the island,
so I might have a better idea of the capsule's response from that, but I'd
really like something I can use in the lab, so to speak. It's hard to tweak
things if the only place I can test things is hours from the soldering iron=
..

Thanks for the pointer toward the 8020s, Bernie. I don't have access to
them here, but there's enough of a film industry in Austin I bet I can rent
them when I get there. I'll look into availability.

Tom