Re: Rob Danielson

Subject: Re: Rob Danielson
From: "Gerrit" gerritjanbeumer
Date: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:56 am ((PST))
Thank you Marco,

Great tip!

However -as Rob also published great stuff on mid/bass-equaization in sound=
 rec rigs as well as on SASS's and Olson Wings comparisons, I would be real=
ly helped to get access to some of his sound-recordings/test results audiof=
iles he published on the web on those.

So Rob/anyone,

Please, if you can, assist me with that or get me in touch with you/Rob.  I=
 would be really helped and grateful!

Again hope all is well with him !?

Gerrit