Re: Fires take the home of Kat and Bernie Krause

Subject: Re: Fires take the home of Kat and Bernie Krause
From: janetp_ky
Date: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 pm ((PDT))
I am saddened to learn via the naturerecordists group about Kat and Bernie'=
s loss. I began nature recording this past summer, following a passion that=
 started several years ago with Bernie's interview on an "On Point" radio e=
pisode (WBUR/NPR). I am deeply grateful for their contributions to our plan=
et and pioneering work in the field of nature recording and research. My co=
ndolences on the loss of their cats. Although a relief to know that recordi=
ngs are backed up in multiple places, it is still deeply saddening to read =
that their pets and home are gone. I am so sorry. My thoughts are with them=
 and all who have suffered devastating losses as they begin to rebuild thei=
r lives.=0D
=0D
Janet Powell=0D
Central Kentucky, USA