Talisker Bay, Skye

Subject: Talisker Bay, Skye
From: brianinnes81
Date: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:05 pm ((PDT))
I've recently had a week long stay on the Isle of Skye. Unfortunately due t=
o the wind and rain I didn't get much opportunity for recording!=0D
I was glad however I took my Olympus LS14 when I visited Talisker Bay. This=
 was recorded using the LS14s built in microphones plus a furry wind shield=
.  =0D
=0D
I have put together a video combining the audio with some stills photos, an=
d I've put it on youtube.=0D
=0D
It will be interesting to get some feedback on this, as this is my first re=
al attempt at ambient recording:=0D
=0D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DB_5QNTzsiVY https://www.youtube.com/watch=
?v=3DB_5QNTzsiVY=0D
=0D
I've also another 5 minute recording of Talisker Bay, pointing the LS14 at =
the stream which goes from the shore line. I'll upload this once I get it p=
rocessed  as it has a different ambience to it, waves to the left, and the =
stream to the right.=0D
=0D
Just a shame the weather wasn't conducive to more recording during my stay.=
=0D
 =0D
=0D