nocturnal sounds of the Atlantic Forest

Subject: nocturnal sounds of the Atlantic Forest
Date: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:59 am ((PDT))
Hi everyone!

 For the ones interested I released an album recorded during January in the=
 Atlantic Forest in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil. The tracks comprise =
of a selection of recordings in about 4 different locations in the premises=
 where I was, from about 7pm to 7am.

 You can download it at https://melissapons.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnal-so=
unds-of-the-atlantic-forest https://melissapons.bandcamp.com/album/nocturna=
l-sounds-of-the-atlantic-forest
 If you'd like to contribute monetarily, half of the profit will be donated=
 to Iracambi, an NGO that is dedicated to preserve and regrow the Atlantic =
Forest in Minas Gerais - their research center was where I stayed for the t=
hree weeks.

 Following this release there will be an ongoing species identification.

 It's also my first album, so I welcome any comments about it.  I have a co=
uple more recordings that I haven't included for the sake of length, but I =
am happy to send them if anyone is interested.

 Very best!