Re: Kit upgrade, DIY SASS

Subject: Re: Kit upgrade, DIY SASS
Date: Fri May 26, 2017 6:56 am ((PDT))
Hello! =0D
=0D
 This is the first time that I have posted in this group but I have a PDF v=
ersion of the CAD layout I used when making my SASS. It has my cut schedule=
 with measurements as I used 1/2" plywood for the body as well as sizing fo=
r the foam baffle that I made for it and sizing for the metal nose cap with=
 cuts and fold points. I would be happy to upload the PDF as well as some p=
ictures if you are interested. It is based on the information on Vicki's we=
bsite, Tom Benedict's website, and Rob D's Website. I would also be interes=
ted in any suggestions(or issues) people have for it.=0D
 =0D
=0D
 Michael D.=0D
 Maine=0D