Source for EM172 mics with variety of connectors

Subject: Source for EM172 mics with variety of connectors
From: elkhornson
Date: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 pm ((PST))
In looking for pre-made EM172 microphones I found this company in the UK th=
at provides them individually or as a matched pair with either 3.5mm TRS or=
 dual XLR outputs.=0D
=0D
http://micbooster.com/10-clippy-em172-microphones http://micbooster.com/10-=
clippy-em172-microphones=0D
=0D
Their website is set up to process orders from the USA. Prices are reasonab=
le and I realize that I am paying for the convenience of having a fully ass=
embled rig shipped out to me. =0D
=0D
Specs are quite good for these microphones and good value for the money wit=
h self noise of 14 dBA, S/N 80 dB, SPR 119 dB.=0D
=0D
Micbooster also sells Primo EM172 mic capsules alone as a matched pair or m=
atched set of 4 capsules for those who like to do their own assembling.

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: