Available from bandcamp.com

Subject: Available from bandcamp.com
From: lauri.hallikainen
Date: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:32 am ((PST))
Hi all!

 And Greetings from Scandinavia, Finland. I am happy to inform you that 27 =
nature albums I've published are now available from bandcamp.com in digital=
 format. The radio channel Nature Resounds FM is still in action and it pla=
ys my all albums non-stop around the clock.

 My recording methods have been continuously improving during my 20+ year c=
areer as a nature recordist. I pay great attention in positioning my record=
ing equipment in a way which eliminates man-made sounds. I've learned a gre=
at deal about behavior of birds and other wild animals. Most sensitive anim=
als are impossible to record unless humans are far away from the recording =
site.

 Check my discography here:
 Lauri Hallikainen https://laurihallikainen.bandcamp.com

 https://laurihallikainen.bandcamp.com

 Lauri Hallikainen https://laurihallikainen.bandcamp.com about Lauri Hallik=
ainen Kuopio, Finland placeholder kultasointu.com

 View on laurihallikainen.bandc... https://laurihallikainen.bandcamp.com
 Preview by Yahoo

 Listen to Nature Resounds FM here:
 Kultasointu - Pure sounds from nature http://www.kultasointu.com/en/index.=
html

 Kultasointu - Pure sounds from nature http://www.kultasointu.com/en/index.=
html Kultasointu - Pure sounds from nature

 View on www.kultasointu.com http://www.kultasointu.com/en/index.html
 Preview by Yahoo