[Nature Recordists] Digest Number 6692

To: "" <>
Subject: [Nature Recordists] Digest Number 6692
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 09:12:48 +0000
There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Oh no - PCM-M10 discontinued. What to recommend instead?
    From: Jeremiah Moore

Message
1. Oh no - PCM-M10 discontinued. What to recommend instead?
    Posted by: "Jeremiah Moore"  jeremiahmoore99
    Date: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:59 pm ((PST))

I was just recommending my favorite tiny, PiP recorder to a colleague and
went to look up the current price - and discovered it's been discontinued.
 (I'd have bought a backup, had I seen it coming...!)

Any thought on what replaces it in the marketplace?
- Small
- Great converters, preamp and battery, for a pocket recorder
- Decent PiP power

Looks like Sony has reduced their field-recorders offering to one machine,
the D100, but it's not the same class of machine.  Much larger, etc.

-jeremiah

--
jeremiah moore  |  SOUND | San Francisco

http://jeremiahmoore.com/ <http://www.jeremiahmoore.com/>
m (+1)415.577.0045

The TANK Center for Sonic Arts | Rangely, Colorado
http://tanksounds.org/
ᐧ

Messages in this topic (1)

<*> Your email settings: