Re: faux fur

Subject: Re: faux fur
From: "Dan Dugan" dandugan_1999
Date: Fri Aug 5, 2016 1:24 pm ((PDT))
Russ, you wrote,

> I too have found really nice fur, but also with heavy backing, which will=
 clearly not work.  Nothing on the Web either.  I am going to contact Rode =
and see if they will sell some or lead me to their source (highly unlikely)=
. I once bought something from Hancock Fabrics, but I must have tossed it, =
and it shed its hairs copiously.  I will post the results of my inquiry wit=
h Rode.
> Russ

In San Francisco we have Mendel's who have a room full of fake fur. Here at=
 Nature Sounds Society headquarters we have a big roll of gray that we woul=
d be willing to share with you. Please write to our chair Sharon, sperry196=

When we unpacked our bins of fur at the June workshop, one type was sheddin=
g copiously. It=E2=80=99s the first time that=E2=80=99s happened. Perhaps t=
he hairs were glued on and that glue aged. Or something.

-Dan

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: