Re: Travel friendly recorder

Subject: Re: Travel friendly recorder
From: "Scott Hughes" shooze53
Date: Fri Oct 2, 2015 12:34 pm ((PDT))
David,
I have had the Marantz PMD-661 MKII for a couple years now. I have used it =
to record evrything from quiet nature environments using the onboard mics, =
as well as a RODE shotgun microphone -- to very loud live music environment=
s.  I am very satisfied with the quality of the hardware, the durability an=
d the sound. It turns on quickly. I like that it uses rechargable AA batter=
ies as well. I highly recommend that unit.  I had a Tascam DR-100 as well, =
I returned it after 3 months, it had stopped working, the switches and cont=
rols were finicky and failed.

Hope thtis helps,
Scott

On 2015-10-02, at 6:35 AM, "David Darrell-Lambert  [na=