Re: Zoom F8 ?

Subject: Re: Zoom F8 ?
From: "Keith Smith" smith9e499
Date: Tue Jul 7, 2015 12:09 pm ((PDT))
Not here, but at $999.99 US (at B&H -preorder), I'd hope it would be in a
different league than the old stuff.
Real Neutrik XLT/TRS connectors is a good sign over those cheezy clones in
the H1.
It will be interesting to see what SD does in response, if anything.

--
Keith Smith - KeithSmith.ca_Freelance Guitarist & Location Recording Servic=
<http://www.keithsmith.ca>