Re: setting up two Sennheiser ME66 for stereo recording

Subject: Re: setting up two Sennheiser ME66 for stereo recording
From: "Gianni Pavan" gpavan1960
Date: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am ((PDT))
Hi, I use two ME66 with different types of recorders, depending on the
occasion. They work great even on a SONY M10.
As for stereo, I like to set them at 30 degrees angle to have a "solid"
front. If you work on frequencies lower than 8-10 kHz than you can increase
the angle to 45, but you lose something in the central image of high
frequencies.
I also like to keep them spaced 17 cm at the position of the capsules to
also have binaural effect.

Gianni

--
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Universit=C3=A0 degli Studi di Pavia