3. Re: Surround Sound Recording

Subject: 3. Re: Surround Sound Recording
From: "Eric Fassbender" eric.fassbender
Date: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:22 am ((PST))
Good points David, love your comment about such technology putting a lot of=
 sound editors our of business. I bet they'd have hundreds of reasons why t=
his is bad but hey, I'm one of them (although not full time) and I would lo=
ve an easier workflow!

I'm also not convinced of the 8 ears. It just doesn't make much sense to me=
. What do others think?

And yes, the price is a whopper, I don't see myself investing that much any=
 time soon. Not sure about the noise levels but I'm sure there is a reason =
why they chose such a noisy sample for the demo :D

Thanks again for your thoughts :)

Eric

On 19/01/2015, at 12:21 PM,  [naturerecordists] <naturer=
> wrote:

> > I'm just not sure how to record and edit 8 tracks and most importantly =
how to get them into a final video that knows where the 0=EF=BF=BD referenc=
e point is going to be. Has anyone worked with surround sound in video?