Re: Microphone Repair

Subject: Re: Microphone Repair
Date: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:45 am ((PST))
Klas,

Thanks for your response. I have also contacted Dan Dugan, and will weigh m=
y options. I love my Telinga, and hate to have it sitting idly by, while in=
 need of repair. It started "acting up" during a trip to South Carolina, bu=
t I only recently was able to discover what the problem was. The wires, jus=
t before the clip, were not completely broken and separated (the covering w=
as not cut right through), so it was not so obvious at first.

Thanks again,
Ernie