Re: Snow Wolf Family

Subject: Re: Snow Wolf Family
From: "GMO Mail" gmo_dunes2
Date: Fri Jan 2, 2015 7:25 am ((PST))
David:

I would suspect that the majority of folks in this group don't live in the =
UK, statistically speaking, since this list is global.

So, to dangle a carrot out to the rest of us without a disclaimer about the=
 general view-ability of it is not pleasant.

Perhaps in the future, you could let people know up front that these BBC vi=
deos are for UK viewing only.

- Greg

Sent from my iPad