1. Sounds from Alaska: Winged Genius

Subject: 1. Sounds from Alaska: Winged Genius
From: "Scott Hughes" shooze53
Date: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:14 pm ((PDT))
I recieved this in my inbox today, I found it interesting=85.

Enjoy,
Scott from Canada

---
ORION MAGAZINE
"What if we listened? What would happen if, for just five minutes, every ta=
lk show and T.V. tabloid, every Chamber of Commerce luncheon and political =
podium, every election analyst focused their microphones on the nearest rav=
en?  What would happen if our two party-system moved over and made room for=
 the party of corvids squarking and rocking from coast to coast?"

http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/newsfrom187/entry/8393/

https://soundcloud.com/corvidcreations/winged-genius