Re: annotation/labeling of wav files

Subject: Re: annotation/labeling of wav files
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:04 pm ((PDT))
I tried Acousmographe out for a while. I'm not sure if I'm thinking of anot=
her program, but I found there was a problem with the scaling of the labels=
 on screen. The horizontal scale of the text is proportional to the horizon=
tal scale of the spectrogram. For very zoomed out or very zoomed in spectro=
grams, this results in stretched or compressed text that's unreadable.=0D
=0D
Can anyone confirm that?=0D
=0D
Peter Shute=0D