Re: Are these the vocal sounds of Sasquatch (Bigfoot)

Subject: Re: Are these the vocal sounds of Sasquatch (Bigfoot)
From: "303" quies_still
Date: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:56 pm ((PDT))
Again, it sounds like bad sound design to my ears.

I have no idea what the geography of this area is like, but echo and reverb=
eration can change the most natural sources quite dramatically.
I remember a hike in the center of Australia a couple of years ago at Kata =
Tjuta where all of a sudden I heard the strangest sounds, very faint and fa=
r away. Sounded really haunting. Quite a while later I saw the source of th=
e sound: other hikers walking towards me having a normal conversation.
Read up on acoustics and NATURAL phenomena of how sound travels and propaga=
tes and all these so called mysterious sounds are not so mysterious at all.

s]<> wrote:

> Definitely sounds slowed down to my ears=85
>
> (And like someone=92s first attempt at sound designing a low budget horro=
r film.)

> On 15 Jul 2014, at 10:11,  [naturerecordists] <naturer=
> wrote:
>
>> > Mike Patterson, a sasquatch researcher, has posted a few recordings on=
 Soundcloud. He claims ( and I believe him ) that these sounds are of sasqu=
atch.