Re: Do permanent, wireless (satellite-solar-powered and water proof

Subject: Re: Do permanent, wireless (satellite-solar-powered and water proof
From: "Marcus Buick" mbuick
Date: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm ((PDT))
This may be a link that is pertinent to the topic of conversation:

Meet the Filmmaker Who Is Installing Live Cams All Over the World

   Meet the Filmmaker Who Is Installing Live Cams All Over ...
Charles Weingarten and his organization Explore have been installing high-d=
ef cameras around the world since 2011. Their goal: change how we see natur=
e.
View on mashable.com Preview by Yahoo
=C2=A0

Enjoy,

~Marcus

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 6:19 PM, "Peter Shute  [nature=