My introduction

Subject: My introduction
From: "Philipp Schroeter" igelimstroh
Date: Thu Jun 5, 2014 1:09 am ((PDT))
Hello to you all,
After some technical difficulties during my application for this list I
finally managed to join. Thanks to all of you who helped me with that. I
would like to quickly introduce myself to you:
My name is Philipp Schr=F6ter and I am from northest nolthern Germany. I
am living in Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, which is right at the coast of
the baltic sea. Since my childhood I highly enjoy nature sounds of any
kind. My blindness definitely is one of the reasons for that. Now I am
26 and am still strugglling for the right technical solution to get
clear and pleasurable stereo recordings, but, I guess, most of us still
do in a way. I will ask about that later. I would like to get in touch
with passionate recordists from around the world to get advice and to
talk about everything beautiful that surrounds us. I am mainly
interested in doing ambience recordings in quiet places which is not so
easy as a non-visioned person. But I'm getting along very well as I pay
an assistant who helps me getting into wilder locations. My favorite
landscape is marshland. I like the unique sound of bitterns, frog
choruses, different warblers chattering in the reed... The blending of
all that sounds gives me a feeling of deep an quiet contemplation.
I am looking forward to sharing thoughts as well as recordings with you
all.
best regards from Germany
Philipp Schr=F6ter

<*> Your email settings: