Re: What Batteries for the SD 7 series?

Subject: Re: What Batteries for the SD 7 series?
From: acousticbaffle
Date: Thu May 29, 2014 4:10 am ((PDT))
Chris,

Hawk-Woods (UK) have a couple of good promotions on at the moment with their
DV-F970
http://www.hawkwoods.com/products/details/details.php?code=dv-F970&mainMenuItemToSlide=4
 batteries:

Hawk-Woods Current Promotions
http://www.hawkwoods.com/main_pages/promotions/promotions.php

 Hawk-Woods Current Promotions
http://www.hawkwoods.com/main_pages/promotions/promotions.php Hawk-Woods
manufactures quality broadcast equipment in the UK. Our products include a
range of camera batteries, chargers, adaptors, plug & cables, belts and battery
boxes. We can provide camera solutions for Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic.
Hawk-Woods are ho...

 View on www.hawkwoods.com
http://www.hawkwoods.com/main_pages/promotions/promotions.php
 Preview by Yahoo