Re: Fwd: Grammy Foundation Grant to Jim Metzner

Subject: Re: Fwd: Grammy Foundation Grant to Jim Metzner
From: "Gerrit" gerritjanbeumer
Date: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:13 pm ((PDT))
Congratulations Dan!=0D
=0D
I think I speak on behalf of many of us on this forum.=0D
It is an honour and privilage to receive such a prestigious grant! Especial=
ly given the hard work and patience it took.=0D
My compliments. And my Thank You as well. As seeking and achieving grants f=
or soundscapes archiving on such a high-profile forum positions our enthous=
iasts passion in the spotlights. Your efforts have thus earned us the much =
needed recognition, I feel.=0D
I for starters feel encouraged and inspired by your achievement and message=
. Encouraged to continue to pursue the ever more scarce opportunities for s=
oundscaping. Inspired to seek solutions to capture and preserve our wounder=
full world of sounds.=0D
Highly inspirational message of yours,=0D
Thanx again and most of all,=0D
Congratulations.=0D
Keep me posted on the progress of things if you wish.=0D
Regards=0D
Gerrit=0D
=0D
Gerrit Beumer=0D
+31(0)6 5374 1198=0D
=0D
On 23 apr. 2014, at 21:39, "Dan Dugan" <> wrote:=0D
=0D