preamp for sony pcm-m10

Subject: preamp for sony pcm-m10
From: jacek_malanka
Date: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:04 am ((PDT))
Hi!=0D
I would like to ask you for advice. I would like to increase the volume of =
my recordings without adding noise and thought about the external battery p=
owered preamp. if you know some good equipment to $ 300 that will solve my =
problem I will be very grateful for help. My equipment is Sennheiser me-67/=
K6 and sony pcm-m10. I need something which can be portable - batteries. I =
have dedicated custom made cable xlr-3,5mm jack. I have no general problems=
 but I would like to be able to record louder birds away more than 10 meter=
s. This is a link to my recordings http://www.xeno-canto.org/contributor/JO=
HKCCVYCE http://www.xeno-canto.org/contributor/JOHKCCVYCE . I thought about=
 buying a parabola but the prices companies tellinga are too high for me no=
w. pity because I do not like half-measures. they have a great parabola tha=
t can be rolled up and I like it because it facilitates the transport of wh=
ich is of some importance to me. Whether the parabola is good to record owl=
s?