Re: Public Comment Period on US West Coast Navy Sonar Testing

Subject: Re: Public Comment Period on US West Coast Navy Sonar Testing
From: "Morris, Richard" winyah
Date: Tue Mar 4, 2014 12:36 pm ((PST))
http://www.blowoff.com/lubricants/electronics_lubricant.htm

this stuff is the best I have ever used. I have been doing electronic repai=
r since 1976 and used some of all of it and this is the best. It has a lube=
 (micro beads of silicon) in it that doesn't attract dust or dirt and helps=
 keep switches and pots clean as well as help keep out other gunk and it ke=
eps working where a lot of others dry out after a short period of time....g=
reat stuff and I have recommended it to hundreds of customers and they have=
 all thanked me....it just works ..and it's cheaper than anything else on t=
he market....
I'm Rick and have not sent an introductory email to the group I wanted to s=
ee what it was about before posting and it seems to be a very technical gro=
up which is great. I am live sound guy for bands and want to start doing so=
me live recording of what I'm hearing in the world. I do some live band rec=
ording but am really interested in outdoor recording. Soundscapes I think..=
..I am a component level technician (NASA certified for microminiature repa=
ir) and I have GAS (gear acquisition syndrome) so I have a ton of gear. I w=
ork for Soundcraft USA a division of Harman International so I have access =
to a lot of gear and experience from all over the world in one place. That =
said this group has a lot of info I have needed to make decisions for outsi=
de recording and the why, what and how so I'm happy to be involved with the=
 group...

Soundcraft Tech Support
Hours: M-F  7.00AM to 4.00PM (pst)

Richard (Rick) Morris