Deoxit Pro Gold G5

Subject: Deoxit Pro Gold G5
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Sun Mar 2, 2014 3:43 pm ((PST))
I'll start a new thread for this because we're on a different topic now.

Is this stuff more effective that the isopropyl alcohol I've been using? It=
's improved it dramatically from what it was like when it first started hap=
pening. I was assuming the contiact in the jack just needed a bit more of a=
 scrub than I could manage with a cotton bud, so I was thinking of opening =
it up to get at it better.

If it works better then it's worth a try first. It seems to have changed na=
me to Deoxit, but which product is it exactly? I can't see anything with th=
at exact name at:
http://store.caig.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.292/.f

I'm guessing that all the products on that page are the same thing, just pa=
ckaged diferently.

Peter Shute