Re: The new nagra seven is it good for nature recording?

Subject: Re: The new nagra seven is it good for nature recording?
From: freitojos
Date: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:19 am ((PST))
 David, I am using a microphone pream with two channel  in the mytec 196 ad=
c conveter wich have AES/32 digital output and I would like to have four ch=
annels. =0D
 The nagra seven has AES/32 digital input I could mix the two channels in t=
he nagra with the two channels from the AES stereo digital output from the =
Mytek.=0D
 In the field I could record  with parabola and with two mics in stereo ms,=
 blumlein etc.. And I could monitor in the field the mix in the Nagra.=0D
 As you have sugested:=0D
 " I would suggest a 4 channel machine =0D
would be more useful. I use gunmics in pairs and would love to be able to =
=0D
record an array of four and select and mix later,"=0D
=0D
 =0D
=0D
 With the nagra seven and the Mytek AES output I could't "record an array o=
f four and select and mix later" I think the mix must be done in the field =
with the Nagra Seven, I think I am going to save money for a 4 channel reco=
rder with more options.=0D
 David, thank you  for your sugestions, =0D
 Jos=C3=A9  =0D