Rycote Blimp on sale

Subject: Rycote Blimp on sale
From: "Emanuele" lamacchiacosta
Date: Fri Feb 7, 2014 1:34 pm ((PST))
Hi Everyone,

I would like you to acknowledge that I am selling my beloved Rode blimp.
Is in perfect conditions and it will come with the Universal Mount
included in the kit.
Original box and under request I can provide the original invoice so you
can have the 10 years warranty with it, I suppose.
I'm am selling it because the Sennheiser 416 mic I was using with it is
now broken and unusable, so I upgraded to a MKH 8060, which needs a
smaller Rycote blimp.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001IFZEV6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Due to unfortunate previous experience I will only deliver to UK, I am
afraid.

Thanks.

Emanuele