REVEIL / soundCamp in The Field Reporter

Subject: REVEIL / soundCamp in The Field Reporter
From: "Grant Smith" baraitsersmith
Date: Fri Feb 7, 2014 12:02 pm ((PST))
Hello all

You might be interested in this recent interview by Maria Papadomanolaki for TFR

REVEIL is a collective broadcasting project. We are using Raspberry Pi's and
other equipment to stream live sounds of daybreak to the Locus Sonus network
for a round the world broadcast lasting one earth day.

In London, this coincides with a listening event: soundCamp on International
Dawn Chorus Day   3-4 MAY 2014.

Beyond that date, we imagine the network as an evolving resource for artists,
scientists and activists, and a live archive of endangered wild soundscapes. It
relies completely on fresh streams from varied locations around the world and
we would be very happy if you would consider contributing a stream.

Please see the article or contact us for details.

Best wishes

Grant

soundcamp   locusonus   self-noise   mixlr   soundcloud   reveil