Re: beginner

Subject: Re: beginner
From: "Martin Williams" williamsmartin6=
9
Date: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:44 am ((PDT))

Yes do try the Vivanco lapel mic. Cheap and comes with an extension=C2=A0 c=
able. I've used it for just about every sound along with a Sony mini-disc r=
ecorder. It can be dropped down holes put into cracks, rolled up in your po=
cket. I've found them great for grasshopper sounds and snails.Being cheap i=
t doesn't have the finer qualities of say a Sennheiser ME 66. But it will g=
et you going.
Martin

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 9:21 PM, vickipowys <>=