Re: better recorder or better microphone-dilemma

Subject: Re: better recorder or better microphone-dilemma
From: "Jacek Malanka" jacek_malanka
Date: Mon Oct 7, 2013 4:27 am ((PDT))
I decide to buy a sony pcm m-10 and sennheiser me66/k6. In future I'll chan=
ge recorder for more advanced propably. I know that sony is without xlr but=
 many people use this recorder and have great results. I've heared that son=
y have low self noise,=C2=A05s=C2=A0pre recording buffer =C2=A0is also good=
 addition