Re: Archive software

Subject: Re: Archive software
From: williamsmartin69
Date: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:30 pm ((PDT))
Hi Magnus,

Just to say I have started to listen to your blog. Enjoyable,
thank you. I envy your equipment and your environment. Though I
almost got to Iceland once. However it inspires me to make the
most of my own sonic environment with the  equipment that I have.
I have hundreds of hours of Mini disc sounds without any ideal
method of organisation as of yet.
Martin

---In
<> wrote:

Thanks Emanuale
This BWF metaedit looks interesting.

Regards
Magn=C3=BAs

Bestu kve=C3=B0jur / Best regards
Magn=C3=BAs Bergsson
Tel: + 354 6162904
http://fieldrecording.net <http://fieldrecording.net>

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Emanuele <