REVEIL live mic network - short announce

Subject: REVEIL live mic network - short announce
From: "grant" baraitsersmith
Date: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:58 am ((PDT))
Hello all

We'd like to announce REVEIL - an emerging collaboration between locus sonu=
s, CRiSAP, SARC et al, to extend the open mic network at locus sonus toward=
s a 24 hour live daybreak broadcast on 3 - 4 MAY 2014 and beyond.

The broadcast will track dawn around the globe, relying on a range of live =
audio streams at locus sonus and elsewhere - fixed and mobile -  permanent =
to ephemeral - hi to lo fi.

REVEIL takes inspirations from Don Kroodsma's analogy to surfing the dawn c=
horus, Messiaen's R=E9veil des Oiseaux, and Ragnar Olafsson's daybreak fore=
ver  - another locus sonus project, realised when we were still thinking ab=
out how to do this.

We are seeking broadcast partners, streamers, hubs, and other contributions=
.

More information from our separate long announce, from me, and links below

bw
grant

REVEIL

reveil