Re: Recorded with mkh 30/30 and Marantz 661 is this cliping.

Subject: Re: Recorded with mkh 30/30 and Marantz 661 is this cliping.
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:53 pm ((PDT))
Raymound and Klas,
The place was very low in a deep valley betwwen two water falls wid hills n=
ear betwwen dense vegetation the birds where up ten meters at least. I agre=
e about the lack of spaciousness but I listen in loudspeakers and I think i=
s better, the nearer waterfall at my left as in the place and the other  at=
 my right, the birds the first was a troglodites at my left and the other I=
 think luscilia at 5 min at my right.I agree with you two the spaciounsness=
 is scarce even in loudspeakers but the localization of the sound sounces i=
s exact.

https://maps.google.pt/maps?daddr=3D38.103613,-8.567065&hl=3Dpt-PT&sll=3D38=
.103811,-8.566616&sspn=3D0.001285,0.002411&t=3Dh&mra=3Dmift&mrsp=3D1&sz=3D1=
9&z=3D19

Tomorouw morning I am going to record with the same mics in blumlein with o=
ther setup
Thank you for your comments,
Regards,
Jos=C3=A9