Re: headphones for use on field

Subject: Re: headphones for use on field
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Fri May 31, 2013 7:21 am ((PDT))
Being "purist" about headphone use outside, is kind of overdoing. You
can't judge very well anyway, except how to point with your Telinga.
Back home, you are purist enough with your Beyer.

However, I was really impressed by the sound quality by a pair of
American made earpieces that was shown to me. Forgotten the brand
though and I really question the use of the super tiny leads.

Klas