Re: Rycote ORTF configuration and alternatives

Subject: Re: Rycote ORTF configuration and alternatives
From: "Magnus Bergsson" icelandnature
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 am ((PDT))
Well, I am always mixed on Rycote website.
When I go to:
http://www.rycote.com/products/stereo_windshield_kits/stereo_windshield/
It is part no: 010904 AE windshield. 190mm/350mm length.
I think it can not get smaller for this setup. Rycote orginal ORTF
windshield is one size bigger

Regards
Magn=FAs

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Jon <> wrote:

> **
>

> Thanks Magn=FAs, is that the 086022 Stereo Windshield? (
> http://www.rycote.com/products/stereo_windshield_kits/)
> Trying to work out the smallest windshield I can use that will comfortabl=
> fit the mics.
> Regards,
>
> Jon
>

> --- In  Magnus Bergsson
> <> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jon
> >
> > Here is Rycote MS windshield without connbox modified to ORTF:
> >
> https://picasaweb.google.com/104187345157190691446/MKH8040ORTFOnRycoteWin=
dshield?authuser=3D0&feat=3Ddirectlink

--
Bestu kve=F0jur / Best regards