Re: Introduction, and a question

Subject: Re: Introduction, and a question
From: "jonny6pack" jonny6pack
Date: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:26 am ((PDT))
>Coming from someone with no clue on rabbits..Could you try spraying the ge=
ar with som kind of deterrent?

I've yet to come across a deterrent that works with rabbits. I have tried t=
o protect my furniture with various solutions and sprays but only one of my=
 rabbits is deterred by them. The other just continues to gnaw.

I will do as Eric and Peter suggest and work with what I have. It is a sham=
e though that there are no reasonably priced low noise  DIY components. Nev=
er mind.

If I succeed, I'll post the results.

Related to my original query, I've been re-examining the specs of the Rode =
NT3, and I'm please to see it does have a reasonable noise rating of 16dBA.=
 I may try to purchase a 2nd hand one that I can butcher...