Re: AT3032's for sale

Subject: Re: AT3032's for sale
From: "GMO Mail" gmo_dunes2
Date: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm ((PDT))
Gene:

Thanks!

I hope that you will be better soon.

Take care,

Greg

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 23, 2013, at 7:07 PM, "Gene Dorcas" <> wrote:

> Sorry Greg. They were gone after the first few minutes. I believe the AT4=
022 is the same mic at a higher price.

> I think when Audio-Technica realized the AT3032 was a better mic than adv=
ertized and that it surpassed its specifications, they renamed it the AT402=
2 and raised the price.

> Good luck,
>
> Gene

ps.com] On Behalf Of GMO Mail

dor%40frogloggers.com> > wrote:

> > Due to health issues I'm able to do less and less. I have 2 new AT3032 =
mics that I bought several years ago for a project. These are top performer=
s and will work well as a stereo pair, however, I did not purchase them as =
a matched pair. As this naturecordist's group has learned they out perform =
Audio-Technica specs. They have less self-noise than specified by Audio-Tec=
hnica.

> > I will sell them for what I paid for them, about $150.00 each. I wanted=
 you nature recordists to have 1st crack at them. Contact me off list if in=
terested. If not, they'll be on eBay tomorrow.