Re: DIY cardioid lavalier - Micronic007?

Subject: Re: DIY cardioid lavalier - Micronic007?
From: "meta7777" meta7777
Date: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 am ((PST))
Hello Richard!
I must admit I did find the lav-recordings on the link slightly more intere=
sting than the built-ins. Maybe not for the detail, but for the space and p=
erhaps the placement(?). Nice recording anyhow. Nothing beats being at the =
right place at the right time! I definately think getting the mics out of t=
he recorder and up in the trees and down the pipes opens up to alot of poss=
ibilities, that=B4s why I like to keep my rig small and flexible. I also li=
ke it to be affordable, and wasteable, it keeps me experimenting. I am also=
a bit vary of buying cheap capsules, as there are alot of bad stuff people =
are selling, but I have found that with a bit of patience and googling ther=
e truly are some gems out there.
Thanks again!
-A

--- In  Richard Folwell <> wrot=