Free Download of Windchime Relaxations - 3 Days

Subject: Free Download of Windchime Relaxations - 3 Days
From: "Eric Fassbender" eric.fassbender
Date: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:20 pm ((PST))
Dear fellow nature sound recordists,

Yesterday marked a fairly important day in my life as I have received news =
that after over 10 years since I first thought about staying in Australia, =
I have finally been granted permanent residency in this diverse country wit=
h its beautiful weather, people and landscapes. It is here where my interes=
t in nature sound recordings started and without an experience that I had o=
n a hike in Australia's Tidbinbilla National Park some 10 years ago, Austra=
lian Nature Sounds would not exist. Thus, I wanted to share this little sto=
ry with you, as it was on this hike that I suddenly stopped and my friend K=
en asked me "why are you stopping?" and I said, quite baffled by my own sen=
sation, "There is no noise".

I grew up and lived in Germany for the first 30 years of my life and over t=
here it is nearly impossible to hear pure, uninterrupted nature sounds. The=
re is always a tractor, a chainsaw, barking dogs or some airplanes flying o=
verhead. I had never noticed these interruptions because I had never been w=
ithout them and didn't know that there are places in this world where you d=
o not hear any man-made noise. However, when I came into an environment wit=
hout these noises, my mind clicked at the very instant when there was no au=
dible noise anymore. A switch had been flicked that I could not switch back=
. I had experienced the unexpected gift of quietness and wanted more of it.=
 And this is the moment when Australian Nature Sounds was born and Australi=
an Nature Sounds is my attempt to bring the uninterrupted beautiful sounds =
of nature to people who do not have the ability to experience these quiet a=
nd peaceful environments easily.

To celebrate that I can now continue to record nature sounds in the pristin=
e bush, rainforests and valleys of Australia, I make my latest, still unrel=
eased, album Windchime Relaxations freely available for download for the ne=
xt three days. I want to share my love of the Australian Bush with you and =
it would make me a very happy man if these sounds would bring across the de=
ep level of relaxation that I experience when I record them. Slightly diffe=
rent to my other albums, this and the previous album 'Dreamchimes', feature=
 a heavenly match of Australian nature sound recordings and the mesmerising=
 sounds of wind chimes, a new fascination that has recently surfaced.

Enough of the talk, I hope you enjoy this new album. Go to the link, downlo=
ad the album (Windchime-Relaxation.zip), unzip and while you listen, imagin=
e sitting in a warm creek in the tropical rainforest with a gentle breeze g=
oing by. Because that's exactly where most of the nature sounds of this alb=
um were recorded.

Enjoy,

http://www.australian-nature-sounds.com/demo/

Eric