7. Re: List settings

Subject: 7. Re: List settings
From: ". m u r m e r ." murmerlist
Date: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 pm ((PST))
On 2013.02.22 02:33 , Eric Fassbender wrote:
> Thanks Peter,
>
> When I go on the website, I can see that my posts have gone through, howe=
ver, I do not receive them myself. I looked for a setting that turns on/off=
 whether I receive my own messages, however, could not find anything. Has s=
omeone got an idea what it could be? Maybe I should check the Gmail spam fo=
lder ...

gmail does the same to me with on mailing lists - your messages are
going through and appearing as normal for everyone else, but gmail
filters them out of your inbox - presumably it thinks it's being clever
by not putting messages from your address into that same address's
inbox, or it's diverting them directly into the 'sent mail' folder, or
just deciding only to put one copy of the message onto the server, which
goes by default to sent mail. whatever the reasoning, that's what's
happening, and i've never found a way to alter that behaviour.

best,
patrick

--

|||  http://www.murmerings.com |||