Re: Sound spectrogram of a Eurasian Collared-Dove (Streptopelia deca

Subject: Re: Sound spectrogram of a Eurasian Collared-Dove (Streptopelia deca
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 am ((PST))
Hi Jim,
OK, now I understand. Yes, this has been a source of fascination for me since I
first started using Audition. Getting a nice strong clean recording of
virtually any bird, is a great pleasure to see in this way on the screen.
I will make a point of trying to get a Sunday morning recording (the quietest
time for me) as soon as I'm able. I know that I have recordings somewhere of
them swooping in to under my feeder, and the sort of 'squawk' they make as they
land, but I'm not sure about song.
Cheers
Max