Re: What to buy to record insect stridulations

Subject: Re: What to buy to record insect stridulations
From: "Chris Harrison" lamprophis1963
Date: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 am ((PST))
I'm not audio expert, but I recently had to answer a similar question for
recording frogs with a similar budget.  My research (which didn't include
this list unfortunately) lead me to the LS-10.

I'm not sure there is another $200 recorder that can beat it.

The new LS-14 looks comparable, but I much prefer the old fashioned manual
gain control dial on the LS10/10s/11.

Chris Harrison

San Antonio, TX