4. Re: What is a good nature sound recording?

Subject: 4. Re: What is a good nature sound recording?
From: "Tony Whitehead" soundings23
Date: Mon Nov 5, 2012 8:50 am ((PST))
 ... all good points, and no toes stepped on here! And I wouldn't suggest
its one or the other - I love field recordings but I also really like those
who write about sound, who have a good ear and a knack for capturing in
words its many subtelties. In my case good writing more often than not
encourages me to listen in different ways - and can often move me.

: