Re: 75% Discount on Raven Pro

Subject: Re: 75% Discount on Raven Pro
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:21 pm ((PDT))
Perhaps finding phrases is a much harder problem. I've been thinking of trying
it for ages, but was put off by the normal price and the time it would take to
learn how to use it enough to find out if it'll do what I want. It's probably
well worth it if you're doing proper research and will use the other features,
but I'm not, and a one off 75% discount is attractive. If it won't do the
scrolling sonogram then I might try Acousmographe again.

Incidentally, I read in the Raven manual that "sonagram", presumably an
alternate spelling of sonogram, is actually a trademark, so they call them
spectrograms.

Peter Shute